Welcome to the Nicholas Institute for Environmental Policy Solutions WordPress network. A directory of our WordPress websites are listed below. Any questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Climate Post: The Nicholas Institute for Environmental Policy Solutions at Duke University is pleased to introduce The Climate Post, a weekly narrative overview of news, trends, and events that shape the evolving climate and energy mosaic. It is delivered electronically and posted online each Thursday. For more information or to subscribe to the weekly feed, go to http://climatepost.org/.
- Environmental Economics Working Group: The Environmental Economics Working Group brings together the collective expertise of faculty, staff and students across Duke University to discuss and find new ways to partner on issues in the field of environmental and natural resource economics.
- On the Water: Take a journey through ocean policy along America’s coasts with the blog “On the Water.” Posts are from the Nicholas Institute’s Ocean and Coastal Policy Program Director Linwood Pendleton.
- The Water Log: Water conscious? We’ve got the blog for you … Visit The Water Log for an in-depth look at our freshwater work abroad as well as glimpses of our WASH efforts right here in the states.
- Ocean and Coastal Policy Faculty Working Group: The Ocean and Coastal Policy Faculty Working Group brings together the extensive expertise of Duke University’s faculty, staff and students in order to discuss and inform issues related to the marine environment.
- The Climate Policy Working Group: The Climate Policy Working Group, co-hosted by the Nicholas Institute for Environmental Policy Solutions and the Duke University Energy Initiative, brings together thought leaders from across Duke University to discuss and address the issue of climate change.
- The Duke Water Working Group: The Duke Water Working Group unites the extensive expertise of Duke University faculty with experts in the Triangle region around water issues.
- Ecosystem Services Working Group: The Duke Ecosystem Services Working Group integrates the collective expertise of faculty, staff, and students across the university to discuss and address issues concerning ecosystem services.